Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Goodness, I wonder where the time goes???...well I know for sure, there are no replays!!!
When I look back over the last year and a half I am amazed at all that has happened for Trent and I.
Our family has grown to 8 grandsons and 4 grand daughters. When we are altogether that is 26 people...wow!!!
Early 2007 Grace and Luke left to go to Europe and UK for a year. I talked to her yesterday and they are having a ball.
Then in October 2007 Trent, Jon and I left for 3 days in Bangkok and then spent nearly 4 weeks with Dan, Nicky, Zef and Evie. What a life chamging time for us all. What a wonderful, precious time with the Taipei Robbies!!! What a load of memories we now have!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 15 January, 2008, Blogger Dan, Nicky, Zef and Evie said...

woo hoo! yes we all have some cool memories! xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home